Toggler® 50300 TB® Hollow Wall Anchors with Screw, 3/8"-1/2", 5-Pack
Toggler® hollow-wall anchors provide vibration-proof anchoring of light to medium loads in hollow walls & ceilings ... but also hold securely when they encounter an unexpected solid, such as a wooden stud, or when performing as wedge anchors in materials with thicknesses above their normal wall grip range. New patented improvements in the original design have increased holding strength and abuse resistance. Holding arms have been thickened and strengthened without increasing insertion hole size, and major stress points have been significantly reinforced without increasing anchor size.
- 5 pack
- 3/8" - 1/2" grip range
- Included screw #8 x 1-1/2"
- Patented mechanism provides secure holding power for light & medium loads
- Strongest of all plastic toggle anchors reinforces the wall or ceiling & leads the load away from the hole
- Can be used in drywall or plaster walls, hollow doors or thin panels, accepts any type wood, sheet metal or stainless steel
- Vibration & shock proof won’t damage walls or ceiling
- Can use a screw gun anti-rotation fins prevent spinning
- Corrosion-proof when used with stainless steel screws
- Nonmagnetic, nonconductive.
Toggler® hollow-wall anchors can be used in almost any material, including
- Gypsum Board
- Green Board
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Thin Paneling
- Hollow Core Doors
- Masonite® Panels
- Sheet Metal