Order Notification And Confirmation Policy
All orders that include a valid e-mail address will be sent an order confirmation of price (including shipping and taxes) by email, within one business day. This is usually followed by a shipping notification when the item is shipped. For most orders, the shipping notification includes ship date, carrier and tracking number (if applicable). Not responsibility to sell mispriced products or services. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order notification or confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. toolboxsupply.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors or if shipping charges were miscalculated, toolboxsupply.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, toolboxsupply.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Canceling Your Order
You may be able to cancel your order before it is released to the warehouse for processing. However, once an order is released to the warehouse for processing, it can no longer be canceled. Normally this occurs within 24 hours, but at times it can take into effect sooner. If a cancellation is needed, please contact customer service immediately and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
"FREE SHIPPING" ONLY applies to select products and will only be shipped via Ground within Contiguous US ONLY. Alaska, Hawaii, APO, and PO Box will not apply for FREE SHIPPING. Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped Air or USPS. PO Box and APO must ship via USPS and additional charges will apply.
For Truck shipments: You must have AT LEAST 2-4 able-bodied people present to unload the merchandise that you are ordering. While some truck drivers are kind enough to help, they are not required to help you lift the products. If you do not have the equipment or manpower, you can order (at additional charges) a special truck equipped with a hydraulic lift to safely lower the product from the truck to the ground (called Lift Gate Service). Lift gate service lowers freight item from the truck to the curb only. You will still need to bring it inside.
We usually ship within two business days depending upon the number of orders we are processing, occasionally an item may be on back order and might take 3-4 business days. If item needs to be shipped via Truck, additional processing time is required. Please contact us for delivery times. If item is a special order item or large item, additional processing time might be required. Freight Insurance is included on all orders at our cost. Shipping delays caused beyond the shipper (UPS, DHL, Federal Express, USPS, etc.) including, but not limited to, the following: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment; acts of God; Public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority on the premises; acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities; riots, strikes, or other labor disputes; civil commotions, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks such as weather phenomena; and natural disasters, shall not be our responsibility. Please contact the shipping company directly. The shipping company does not provide refund for shipping for the above cases, and nor can we (for shipping charges) if your package does not get delivered.
Stock Availability At Warehouses
Not all items are always available at each warehouse. Inventory Levels and stock availability are always changing at every warehouse. We might or might not ship from the closest warehouse to you. If you need within a specific time frame, we recommend that you select Priority or Express shipping to get your item quickly.
We usually ship via all the major shipping providers which includes: UPS, FedEx, USPS, Yellow Freight, Old Dominion Freight & Con-way Freight. If you have a preference, please indicate it at the time of ordering, and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Common Carrier (TRUCK) Shipments
If your order is shipped via Common Carrier (Truck), you must be present at the time of delivery to accept the goods. It is very IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS SECTION IN ITS ENTIRETY TO AVOID ANY POTENTIAL PROBLEMS WITH THE TRUCKING COMPANY.
In keeping with the high quality of service we provide our valued customer, toolboxsupply.com will assist in filing and negotiating all freight loss or damage claims. The following guidelines will not only aid in the claim process, but will also allow for speedier replacement or credit adjustments.
If you choose to accept delivery without following these guidelines, but later determine that the contents are missing or damaged, you will have to keep the merchandise for up to 45 days at your location, so that the trucking company can perform an inspection (without guarantee that they will approve it). In most cases they will deny it automatically without any inspection.
Overall, it is better to refuse a damaged delivery, then to accept it. If these guidelines are followed, we will most likely ship a replacement to you within 48 hours while we handle the claim with the trucking company. Sometimes we will request a signed inspection report from you to be faxed to us before reshipment.
Placing orders for delivery internationally is quick and easy!
The majority of our items can be shipped internationally. Our system will be able to calculate your shipping charges when you enter the country and the postal code on our website. Duty, tax and customs fees will not be included in your shopping cart. Feel free to call us at +1-518-514-2488 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you may have.
Lead-Time - The average delivery times posted on our website are for orders shipping within the contiguous United States. Most orders shipping internationally will have increased transit time due to customs inspections when they arrive at the delivering country. Please note that we do not currently offer expedited shipping to international orders.
Returns and Refunds – We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid), and we do not collect VAT (value added taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package(s). Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you can contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country's customs policies.
If you would like to have an order shipped outside of the United States or Canada, please e-mail us with the following information:
- A link to the product page(s) or the Catalog Id number(s) of the item(s) you wish the order (found underneath the product name on the product page).
- The total quantity you wish to order.
- Postal Code or complete delivery address.
- Inspect freight BEFORE YOU SIGN. Freight drivers are professionals, however, they have a lot of stops to make and sometimes appear to be in a hurry. The driver must wait for you to complete the inspection. If you have any problems with a driver, notify us immediately. You will find his employee identification number at the bottom of your delivery receipt.
- Count the pieces received against the driver's delivery receipt.
- Note any discrepancies in writing on the delivery receipt. Be specific: identify or describe the missing item(s).
- Inspect the freight for visible damages such as holes in boxes, water damage, dents, or anything else and verify the entire contents of the order.
- Note on the freight bill any obvious damage at the time of delivery (i.e. box corners crushed, tears, rips, marks, etc.) Again, be specific with details and note exactly what is damaged.
- If you suspect internal damage, OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods is suspected, open the carton and make a thorough inspection.
- You have the choice of refusing or accepting a damaged shipment. If the damage is major, refuse the shipment. If the damage is minor and damaged parts appeared to be replaceable, consider accepting the shipment and clearly note the nature and extent of damage on the carrier's copy and the delivery copy of the freight bill. You can also refuse the damaged boxes and accept the undamaged boxes. If the driver refuses, then refuse the entire delivery and have the driver note the nature and extent of damage on the carriers copy and the delivery copy of the freight bill.
- If you can not open the packages for inspection for whatever reason or you have any doubts, you MUST sign "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION" next to your signature on the delivery receipt. If you do not, you are liable for any damages and shortages. If any box is damaged beyond repair, please refuse the damaged box.
- If the driver does not want to wait, sign the delivery receipt with the notation SUBJECT TO INSPECTION. DRIVER REFUSES TO WAIT. When you find concealed damage after the driver leaves, the trucking line ordinarily pays only a fraction of the cost of shipping damage. This is why it is important to inspect the contents while the driver is waiting or to include the notation SUBJECT TO INSPECTION. DRIVER REFUSES TO WAIT with your signature on the bill of lading.
- Any problems or questions, please call us immediately at 1-(518)-514-2488 so we can assist you. Damage claims must be filed with the trucking company within five business days.
Bear in mind that you are signing a legal document when you are signing the freight delivery receipt under the statement "received in good condition except as noted" or "received piece(s) above described in good order except as noted." toolboxsupply.com accepts no financial burden caused by failure to follow these guidelines. We will gladly assist in replacing damaged goods in a timely manner if the above steps are followed. By following these guidelines, it will prevent potential problems and resolve any issues quickly.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this matter.