Red Head 11272 Concrete Wedge Anchors, Zinc Plated, 1/2" x 4-1/4", 25-
Red Head® Wedge Anchors for fastening into solid concrete. Corrosion resistant, one piece stainless steel expander clip. Supplied complete with nut and washer. Great for structural supports to concrete, tilt-up construction, highway rails and posts, bridge construction, pipe hanging and machinery mounts, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems, metal doors and window frames.
- 25 Count
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Length: 4-1/4"
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Use for fastening into solid concrete.
- Corrosion resistant, one piece stainless steel expander clip.
- Supplied complete with nut and washer.
- ICC Evaluation Service Inc. #ESR-2251.
- City of Los Angeles #RR2748.
- Underwriters Laboratories.
- Factory Mutual.
- Meets or exceeds U.S.Government G.S.A. Specification FF-S-325 Group II, Type 4, Class 1.
- California State Fire Marshall.
- Structural supports to concrete
- Tilt-up construction
- Highway rails and posts
- Bridge construction
- Pipe hanging and machinery mounts
- Electrical,HVAC and plumbing systems
- Metal door sandwindow frames.
- DRILL using the same diameter drill bit as anchor. Remove dust and debris from hole.
- DRIVE anchor using hammer through fixture and into hole.
- EXPAND anchor by tightening the nut 3 to 5 turns