E-Z Ancor® 25220 Toggle-Lock™ Self-Drilling Drywall Anchors, 100 Lb, 1
Buildex® E-Z Ancor® Toggle-Lock™ Self Drilling Drywall Anchors are made with exclusive TOGGLE LOCK™ technology to simplify installation and hang up to 100 pounds! Versatility for multiple applications - hangs up to 100 pounds in wall and 50 pounds in ceiling. Simple, easy installation, especially when compared to ordinary toggle bolts. E-Z Ancor® Drywall Toggle Anchors are rated at 100 lbs. for holding products that hang flush to the wall. This rating is per job, not per anchor. Using additional anchors does not incrementally change the weight that can be supported. For example, using 2 EZ Ancor Drywall Toggle Anchors rated at 100 lbs. will not hold 200 lbs. Do not use for mounting televisions.
- 10 Count
- Made with exclusive TOGGLE LOCK™ technology
- Versatility for multiple applications - hangs up to 100 pounds in wall and 50 pounds in ceiling
- Simple, easy installation, especially when compared to ordinary toggle bolts
- No messy pre-drilling
- No difficult pre-assembly
- Fewer installation steps
- Superior one-piece construction prevents losing pieces behind wall.
- Mounting Brackets
- Hanging Planters
- Bulletin Boards
- And More!
- Wall Thickness: 1/2" drywall
- Hangs up to: 100 lb
- Anchor material: zinc alloy
- Use screw provided: 2-1/4"
- Maximum fixture thickness with screw: 3/4"
- Using #2 Phillips screwdriver press anchor tip slightly into drywall. Applying pressure, turn anchor until flush with drywall and arrows on head of anchor point up and down. Do not overtighten.
- Push screw through item to be hung and halfway into anchor to engage toggle bar. Item thickness 3/4" or less with screw provided.
- Tighten screw flush and continue turning. Screw stops when toggle bar secures against wall.