Red Head® 35305 Hammer-Set™ Heavy Duty Nail Driver Anchors, 1/4" x 2", 50-Pack
Red Head® Hammer-Set™ Heavy Duty Nail Driver Anchors for light duty concrete applications. Great for fastening applications in concrete, block, and brick. Hammer-Set™ is a mechanical drive anchor consisting of a zinc die cast expansion body and zinc plated steel expander drive pin. Anchors meet or exceed GSA specification A-A-1925A Type 1. (Formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group V, Type 2, Class 3.)
- 50 Pack
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 2"
- Fast, easy installation
- Works in concrete, block and brick
- Install through material to be fastened
- Low profile mushroom head style
- For use in electric boxes, conduit clips, drywall track and roof flashing
- Not for use in overhead applications.
- Drywall track
- Gutter sanddown spouts
- Electrical boxes.
- Drill proper size hole through material to be fastened into base material (Requires 1/4" drill bit)
- Clean hole
- Insert Hammer-Set into hole until head of anchor body is flush with material to be fastened. Tap the nail until flush with head of anchor. Ensure minimum embedment is 1/4" deeper than anchor embedment. Be sure head is firmly against fixture
- Anchor is now set.