Zircon® 61961 StudSensor® i65 Center-Finding OneStep® with DVD How-To
Zircon's StudSensor™ i65 OneStep® quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented CenterVision® technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates directions, edges and center of studs, while WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4" (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- Finds rebar & ferrousmetal in concrete up to 3" deep
- LCD display indicates direction, edges, and center of studs
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud center is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2" (51 mm) deep
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Includes dvd how to guide.
- Dimensions: 6.21" (H) x 3.04" (W) x 1.35" (D)
- Battery Type: 9-V alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life: alkaline battery
- position: Up to a depth of 3/4"
- AC Position Typically: 90-250 V at 50-60 Hz within 6"
- Operating Temperature: 40 degree to 120 degree F (4 degree to 49 degree C)
- Storage Temperature: -20 degree to 150 degree F (-29 degree to 66 degree C)
- Humidity: 80% RH (noncondensing)
- Water Resistance: Splash and water resistant, not waterproof
- Stud Scan mode: up to 3/4 (19 mm)
- DeepScan mode: up to 1-1/2" (38 mm)