ZAR® 36212 Ultra Max Waterborne Oil Modified Polyurethane, Satin Sheen
ZAR® Ultra Max waterborne oil modified polyurethane is an environmentally safe, clear wood finish self-leveling for a smooth finish .This Fast drying, low-odor formula features superior hardness and mar resistance for outstanding wear and durability .
Natural ambering enhances wood tones. Dual Drying Technology makes the polyurethane dry by coalescing and oxygen cross-linking for a harder "through cure". Child safe when dry. "Exotic Hardwood Approved"-Ideal for use on Teak, Brazilian Walnut and other exotic wood species.
- Size: 1 quart
- Sheen: Satin
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Low odor, fast drying
- Dual drying technology, dries with a harder "through cure"
- Ideal for use on teak, Brazilian walnut & other exotic wood species
- Child safe when dry
- Exotic hardwood approved.
- Specially formulated to protect and beautify floors, cabinets, furniture and woodwork.
- To touch: 30 minutes
- To recoat: 2 hours
- Warm soapy water
Coverage (SQFT./Us Gal.):
- 400-500 sqft./gal.
- Does not exceed 250 g/L.