Yard Butler TNT-4 Steel Twist & Tiller, 37" Tall
The extra wide high leverage handle and center step plate of the Yard Butler Twist Tiller drive six spikes deep into the ground breaking up the hard compacted top layer. This allows for easy weeding and promotes the free flow of water, air and fertilizer for a healthier garden. In addition, loosening the soil makes planting and amending soil easier. The Twist Tiller can also be used for mixing compost and digging holes. The heavy duty powder coated steel is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Step plate and wide handle provide extra leverage to cultivate, weed and loosen compacted soil
- Promotes the free flow of water, air, and fertilizer for a healthier garden
- Perfect for mixing amendments such as fertilizer and peat moss into the soil
- Steel; 37 inches tall, 12 inches wide
- Twist tiller. Extra long handles reduce the effort of twisting. Does a better job with only a fraction of the effort of older designs.