Woods 41616 7-Outlet Surge Protector with Phone/Modem Protection & 4'
Woods Power Surge Protector with circuit breaker switch inside the power strip surge protector will limit excess current to your electrical devices to protect them from damage. The outlet surge protector is made of impact-resistant, flame-retardant material; with EMI/RFI noise filters. This heavy duty surge protector has special phone/modem protection; safety covers shield the sockets from dust and dirt. This electrical outlet surge protector expands a single wall outlet into 7 for your various power needs, so you don't have to go searching for free outlets
- 7 Outlets
- Joule Rating: 1780 J
- Cord Length: 4'
- LED indicator, safety covers and overload protection.
- 15 amp/120 VAC.
- 60 Hz, 1800 watts.
- Clamping: 400V L-N, L-G, N-G.
- Max surge: 6000V.
- Response: <1ns.
- Indoor use only.
- Tri-lingual package, (English/French/Spanish).
- cULus Listed.
- Voltage Rating: 120 V
- Amperage Rating: 15 A
- Wattage: 1800 W
- Frequency Rating: 60 Hz
- Number of Outlets: 7
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Energy Rating: 1780 J
- Finish: Black
- Enclosure Type: Black Housing
- Standards: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Special Features: EMI-RFI Noise Filtration, Non Lighted Switch, Grey Safety Covers
- Usage: Protects Your Electrical Devices From Damage Due To A Sudden Power Spike
- Type of Indicators: LED Power Indicator.