Wolman F&P 14426 Finish & Preservative 1-Gallon, Golden Pine
"Wolman F&P" Finish and Preservative
Use Wolman™ F&P Finish and Preservative to beautify and protect new or weathered wood from: rot and decay due to mold, mildew and other fungi attack, premature graying from UV exposure, and water damage caused by moisture absorption. Provides transparent color in natural wood tones that reveal and highlight original wood grain and texture.
- Finish: Golden Pine
- Size: 1 Gallon
- EPA-registered preservative prevents surface mold and mildew growth, rot and decay.
- UV absorbers and blockers prolong color, resist fading and premature wood graying.
- Long-term water repellency exceeds Federal specifications. Protects against cracking, splitting, warping.
- UV-resistant, deep penetrating, oil-based preservative finish designed for wood siding, shakes, shingles, fence, roofs, and decks.
- Soap and water cleanup.
- Guaranteed to repel water and protects against decay for 4 years on vertical and 2 years on horizontal surfaces.
- Water repellent exceeds Federal specification TT-W-572B, 3.7.Covers approximately 150-300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Coverage depends on type of wood.
Application Tip:- To maximize decay protection on Cedar siding or fencing verticals, apply a second coat no later than 6-8 hours after the first coat.