White Mountain PBWMIME412 Appalachian Series Electric Ice Cream Maker,
Does the White Mountain® 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker make better ice cream than store-bought? Of course it does. It's rich, dense, creamy, homemade ice cream made with love and with the kind of family-time that makes life worth it. Our state-of-the-art commercial grade motor is rugged, dependable and has superior starting and running torque for churning and blending the ice cream to the smoothest consistency. With a patented dasher system to continuously fold ingredients using triple-motion action, this high-quality ice cream maker is built with superior parts and designed to last for years and years of enjoyment.
- New, enhanced 12,000 RPM motor
- New England, white pine bucket with slide and lock brackets
- Corrosion-resistant, cast-iron, triple-action dasher
- Three-gear drive motor system
- Stainless steel canister
- Makes up to 4 quarts of ice cream in 20 to 40 minutes
- Recipes included
- Turn ice cream into memories! Old-time tradition meets a modern electric motor for making homemade ice cream in grand style. Create special family moments full of rich ice cream flavor and fond memories with homemade ice cream.
4 qt. Electric Ice Cream Maker
- With the White Mountain® Appalachian Series, 4-quart electric ice cream maker you can rest assured that the family tradition of sharing quality ice cream keeps churning.
- The enhanced 12,000-rpm and three-gear drive motor system puts reliable power in action while doing the work for you so you enjoy any event
White Pine Bucket
- Beautiful New England White Pine bucket has slide & lock brackets that let you make ice cream in style
- Cast-iron, triple-action dasher helps whip up your treat fast and easy
Stainless Steel Canister with Lid
- Fits perfectly in bucket and can be used to serve your ice cream when it’s finished
- Makes 4 quarts of ice cream in 20 - 40 minutes, the perfect amount for you and your family
Delicious Recipe Booklet
- Delicious recipes are included to take out the guesswork.