Westinghouse 64002 LED Wall Lantern with Frosted Glass, Oil Rubbed Bro
Light the way to your home with the welcoming energy efficient LED wall lantern. This fixture features new LED technology which is powered by 3 Hi-efficiency 3 watt LED chips with no bulbs to replace. Consumes only 9 watts, 75% less energy than an incandescent fixture. With the light output of 300 lumens which is equivalent to 1-40W or 2-25W incandescent bulbs. Long lasting 40,000 hour LED chip life of 37 years (based on 3 hours/day) which is cool to the touch. This arts and crafts lantern features an oil rubbed bronze finish and charming windowpane design. The fixture's frosted glass filters warm light for inviting results while saving you money. This fixture is an ideal accent for a front or back entryway, garage door, porch, deck, or patio.
- Energy efficient LED technology
- Integrated LED powered by 3 Hi-efficiency 3W LED chips, 9 watt maximum
- No bulbs to replace
- Oil rubbed bronze finish on cast aluminum
- Frosted glass windowpanes
- Install by front or back entryway, garage, or deck
- Suitable for larger outdoor spaces.
- 14.63"H by 6.25"W
- Extends 8.75" from wall
- 9.06" high from center of outlet box
- Back plate is 7.88"H by 4.55"W
- For exterior use
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Approved for wet locations.