Westinghouse 0621000 T4 JCD Halogen Xenon Light Bulb, 20W, Clear G8 Ba
Incandescent alternative to halogen lamps. Xenon low voltage light bulbs have long life, crisp white light and are perfect for general illumination or accent lighting purposes. G9 base JCD type halogen light bulbs have two loops on the base instead of straight pins. JCD type halogen light bulbs are line voltage (120-130 volt) bulbs that can be used in puck lights, under-cabinet lights, desk lamps, display lighting, accent and landscape lighting. These bulbs should not be touched with bare hands. The oil from skin can create hot spots on the glass that reduce the life of the bulb.
- 2 Pack
- Incandescent alternative to halogen lamps which provide crisp white light and long life
- Lasts up to an average 5000 rated hours
- For use in puck lights, under-cabinet lights, desk lamps, accent and landscape lighting.
- Lamp Shape: T4
- Energy Used (Watts): 20
- Lamp Base: G8
- Volts: 120
- Light Appearance (Kelvin): 2700
- Life (Hours): 5000
- Brightness (Lumens): 175
- Max. Overall Length (MOL): 1.38"
- Light Center Length: 1.19".