Wells Lamont® 551L Cut Resistant Work Gloves, Large
As part of our coated glove category, this glove offers cut resistance in the highest form compared to other Wells Lamont gloves. In fact, this glove is 5 times more cut resistant than leather. Made primarily from DuPont's Kevlar® Aramid fiber, these gloves have been independently tested in accordance with ASTM & ANSI test methods and have achieved a Level 4 cut protection rating out of 5. Add to that the super tough nitrile coating for added cut protection, grip, and overall wear, and you have one tough glove that is suitable for just about any task or job.
- Color: Olive green shell with black coating
- Level 4 cut protection
- Resistant work gloves
- Made with engineered yarn
- Constructed of dupont kevlar fiber
- Stainless steel & nylon
- Pre-curved design with sandy nitrile palm coating improves grip & enhances wear with cut protection performance
- Ideally suited for handling, sheet metal, glass, automotive, flagstone, demolition, hvac, drywall & carpet installation
- Ansi cut level 4
- Assembly, automotive, brick laying, carpentry, concrete, digging, electrical, equipment operation, farm machinery, fencing, framing, hand tools, HVAC, maintenance, masonry/brick, materials handling, mechanical, mulching, package handling, paving, plumbing, power tools, pruning, raking, road, road machinery, roofing, sheetmetal, trimming, warehouse, wet & muddy.