WD-40 300011 Specialist Water Resistant Silicone Lubricant Spray, 11 O
Safely lubricates, waterproofs and protects metal and non-metal surfaces, including rubber, plastic and vinyl better than leading competitors. Our silicone spray dries fast and leaves a clear, non-staining film that doesn't stick or make a mess, so it won't attract dirt. Effective in a temperature range from -100 degrees fahrenheit to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Ideal for use on cables, pulleys, guide rails, valves, linkages, hinges, locks and more, and is 50-state VOC compliant.
- Size: 11 ounce
- Quick-drying with no messy residue
- Protects against rust
- Safe to use on all metal & non-metal surfaces including rubber, plastic, & vinyl
- Dries fast & leaves a clear, non-staining film without stickiness or messy residue
- Safe for temperature ranges between -100 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Ideal for use on cables, pulleys, guide rails, valves, linkages, hinges, locks, & more
- 50 state VOC compliant.