Wayne® SPF33 Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Switch,
Used to remove ground water from sump pits. The most common application is to pump water from a pit located in the basement that collects groundwater from a perimeter drainage system designed to prevent basement flooding.
- 1/3 HP
- Designed for 11" diameter or larger sump basin
- Pumps up to 3600 GPH @ 0'
- Vertical float switch for automatic operation
- Oil filled
- Thermally protected motor prevents overheating
- Reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller
- Top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging
- Designed for easy installation without any plumbing changes
- Float guard protects switch from hang ups
- Epoxy coated steel.