Wayne® CDU790 Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Switch, 1/
Used to remove ground water from sump pits. The most common application is for basement drainage to prevent flooding in residential buildings. Designed to pump clear water. Top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging. Designed for easy installation without any plumbing changes.
- 1/3 HP; max. flow rate is 3800 Gallons Per Hour at 0' of discharge lift
- For use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins
- Top suction pump design eliminates air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit
- Fully submersible
- 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge for standard plumbing installation
- Epoxy coated steel
- Durable construction materials
- Easy carry handle for portability
- Float guard protects switch from hang ups.