Watts® LF1170M2-UT-3/4 Lead-Free Thermostatic Mixing Valve, 3/4" FPT
Watts® Series LF1170 Hot Water Temperature Control Valves are specifically designed for mixing hot and cold water on hot water supply systems. They can be used for a variety of applications to reduce the temperature of the hot water from the system, and are ideal for radiant heat applications. This series features a "double throttling" design which combines the control of the hot and cold water to provide a sensitive response to changes in water temperature passing through the mixing chamber. The LF1170 can be set to any temperature between 90°F and 160°F with flow rates as low as 0.5 GPM and as high as 23 GPM. The superior flow characteristics of this valve provide accurate temperature control to the requirements of ASSE 1017 across the rated flow range. These valves also provide additional safety as they restrict mixed water out to a drip upon loss of cold water supply to the valve. As an added feature, the LF1170 series incorporates integral check valves and filter washers in both the hot and cold water inlets to protect against cross flow.
- Size: 3/4" female pipe thread
- Lead free thermostatic mixing valve
- Hot water temperature control valve at the point of origin in domestic hot water systems to reduce temperature of the hot water supply
- Double throttling design combines control of hot and cold water to provide sensitive response to changes in water temperature
- Provides additional safety by restricting water flow to a trickles upon loss of cold water
- Bronze body, locking safety cap with Allen wrench
- Maximum temperature 200 degree Fahrenheit
- Maximum working pressure 150 PSI
- ASSE 1017 Listed, CSA B-125 Certified.