Watts 100XL-8-125 Auto Temperature & Pressure Relief Valves
"WATTS" RELIEF VALVE
- Stem lgth :8"
- 125 pound pressure.
- Cast bronze body.
- Brass internal parts.
- Silicone seat disc.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Model 100xl-8 is also available with 8 in.
- Btu rating: 100,000 to 500,000 btu/hr.
- Thermoplastic coated extension thermal element.
- Temperature relief setting is 210 degrees f.
- (200mm) extension thermostat. Series 100xl is asme rated and csa listed.
- Aga certified asme rated 3/4" mip inlet x 3/4" fip outlet with test lever.
- Series 100xl temperature and pressure relief valves are used in water heater and hot water storage tank applications to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 btu/hr.
- They feature a bronze body with npt male inlet and npt female outlet connections, unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating, and a test lever.
- Temperature relief: 210°f (99°c), pressure relief range: 75 to 150psi (5.2 to 10.3 bar), standard pressure settings: 75, 100, 125, or 150psi (5.27, 7.03, 8.79, or 10.55 bar).