Waterlox Orignal 16038 350-VOC Compliant Wood Sealer Finish, Medium Sh
Produces a medium sheen appearance (75° gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55° gloss level in 3-6 months). Our oldest and truly "original" product, since 1910. Like all of our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources. Our most versatile product. Many customers use only this product for all coats of finish. Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish. Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic. Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on it’s own or in conjunction with Waterlox Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish. Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes.
- Medium sheen
- 350 VOC compliant wood sealer finish
- Use only with vic compliant formulations
- Tung oil & resin varnish for use on all interior wood surfaces
- Use with voc complaint satin finish #TB 6035 as a last coat for a lower shine level, renders a medium sheen
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture & traffic
- Used specifically for wood floors, wood countertops, paneling, woodwork, woodturning, crafts, fly rods, gun stocks, table tops, antiques, cabinetry & doors, spread rate 500 SQFT per gallon per coat.