Vulcan 250701OR Cobalt Drill Bit, 3/8"
"VULCAN" COBALT DRILL BIT
- Diameter: 3/8"
- Made with a special alloy of M35 steel containing 5 percent cobalt.
- Extra thick drill core adds further rigidity and strength.
- Use on very hard or abrasive materials such as stainless steel and space age alloys.
- All sizes 3/16" and larger have 3 flats on the shank so that the chuck gets a better grip on the bit.
- Sizes 7/16" and 1/2" have 3/8" reduced shank.
- 135 degree split point eliminates the need for a center punch and keeps from skating on hard materials.