Vogelzang TR001-B Defender Wood Stove-Epa-Blower
The Defender is a beautiful air tight plate steel wood burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A Heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view of the burning fire that will enhance any hearth setting.
Here's how it works: The primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning.
- Burns several hours on one fueling
- The Defender wood stove heats up to 1,200 square feet
- Accepts logs up to 17" in length
- BTU rating: 68,000
- Adjustable legs
- Cast iron feed door with large 14.5" x 8" ceramic glass window
- Heavy gauge 3/16" reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower (optional)
- Pewter trim accents
- Over 75% efficient
- Stove pipe not included
- Height (Overall): 28"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 21
- Firebox Depth: 12
- Firebox Width: 18.25
- Firebox Volume: 1.32 cubic ft
- Flue Size (Round): 6"
- Door Opening: 17" x 8"
- Material: Cast Iron & Steel
- Fuel: Wood
- BTURating (cord wood): 68,000 (EPA constant - 28,701 BTUs)
- Emissions: 4.22 grams/hour
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Side wall: 15"
- Rear wall: 12"
- Corner: 12"
May NOT be installed in mobile homes, manufactured homes, trailers or tents