Vaughan & Bushnell BS250D Double Edged Bear Saw, 10"
- Can be disassembled for storage in a toolbox; blade guards protect teeth
- Indicator knob confirms blade is correctly inserted and secures the blade
- Thinner blade removes less material for faster, more accurate sawing
- Specially ground, impulse hardened, tri-edge teeth
- Blades made of thin, rust-resistant spring steel
- Teeth per inch: 18 and gradated points
- Designed to cut on the pull stroke
- Four replaceable blade styles
- Coarse/medium blade style
- Blade thickness: 0.020"
- Overall saw length: 23"
- Kerf: 0.0226"