Valspar Tractor & Implement Enamel Paint 1 Qt - John Deer Green
Valspar TRACTOR & IMPLEMENT ENAMEL PAINT
A high gloss premium quality enamel designed to withstand tough wear and weathering on exterior metal or wood. Some colors are formulated to match manufacturers’ colors of farm equipment. Slight variations may be experienced due to weathering of the original coating or occasional change in manufacturers’ standards.
- 1 Quart.
- Chip and Abrasion Resistant
- O.E.M. Color Matched
- Rust Resistant
- Fade Resistant
- High Gloss
- Recommended Uses: Farm Equipment and Machinery, Wood and Metal Trim, Pipes and Railings, Storage Tanks.
- Vehicle Type: Urethane & Alkyd. Resins
- Sheen: 80+ Units @ 60° angle
- Solids by Volume: 47%
- Solids by Weight: 65%
- Weight per Gallon: 9.7 lbs./gal.
- VOC: Less than 420 g/L
- Viscosity: 76–80 Krebs Units
- Dry Time: 77°F @ 50% Relative Humidity
- To the touch: 4-6 hour(s)
- Recoat: 24 hour(s)
- Washing: Allow at least 7 days before washing. Use mild detergent and sponge.
- Full Cure: 7 day(s)
- Surface Coverage: 500 sq. ft./gal. At: 4.0 mil Wet, 1.9 mil Dry
- Color: John Deer Green
Storage and Disposal:
- Do not freeze.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage or disposal.
- In case of spillage, absorb with inert material such as sand or kitty litter.
- Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and/or unused contents in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Danger: Rags, steel wool or waste soaked with this product may spontaneously catch fire if improperly discarded. Immediately after each use, place rags, steel wool or waste in a sealed, water-filled metal container.
- Shipping and Packaging.