Valspar 027.0001408.007 Medallion Interior Flat Wall Latex Paint, 1 Ga
This ultra premium durable wall paint protects with a 100% acrylic coating for a lifetime of interior beauty. The flat sheen is perfect for most rooms, providing a smooth, even finish to hide minor surface imperfections. Dries to touch in 30 minutes. Covers up to 400 sq. ft. per gallon on smooth surfaces. Product uses: Previously painted interior walls, primed sheetrock or plaster, masonry, brick, or primed metal. Cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Pastel Base
- Flat - Wall
- Stain resistant
- Spatter resistant
- One coat coverage
- Mildew Resistant Finish
- Soap and Water Clean-Up
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes
- Covers up to 400 sq. ft. per gallon on smooth surfaces
- This ultra premium durable wall paint protects with a 100% acrylic coating for a lifetime of interior beauty
- The flat sheen is perfect for most rooms, providing a smooth, even finish to hide minor surface imperfections
- Recommended Uses: Plaster, Wood, Brick, Drywall, Cement, Metal
Storage and Disposal:
- Keep container closed when not in use
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage or disposal
- In case of spillage, absorb with inert material such as sand or kitty litter
- Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and/or unused contents in accordance with local, state and federal regulations
Thoroughly clean the surface and allow to dry. Remove wallpaper and loose, peeling paint. Patch cracks and spot prime. Dull glossy surfaces. Prime new wallboard with latex wall primer. Prime new wood with enamel undercoater or latex wall primer.
Application and Clean-up:
Paint only when surface and air temperatures are 50 – 90°F (10 – 32ºC). Stir paint thoroughly. Intermix all containers to ensure uniform color. Apply with a premium quality roller, polyester brush or airless sprayer. Thin only for spraying with up to 8 oz. of water per gallon of paint. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls. If applying by roller, roll from dry area into wet area using firm, crisscross strokes. Finish with long, even strokes in one direction. Clean tools and hands with warm, soapy water.