USP Structural Connectors ST2-TZ Foundation Anchor, 18" x 2" x 4-6"
- For ACQ pressure treated lumber
- For securing mudsills and framing into concrete slabs, poured stemwalls, or concrete block
- Do not rely-on for securing concrete sections together between cold joints
- Features prebent base flange for proper anchoring into concrete
- Use a minimum of 2 anchors per mudsill within 12" of the end of each section
- Meets NER 530 codes
- Size: 18" x 2" x 4-6"
- 18 Gauge
- Finish: Galvanized
- Material: Steel
- Strength: 2000 Psi
- Load capacity: 565 Lb douglas fir