Uni-Paint 63606 Medium Point PX-20 Opaque Oil-Base Paint Marker, Viole
The Uni-Paint PX-20 paint marker is an incredibly versatile oil based permanent marker that writes on almost all surfaces including metal, wood, glass, plastic, fabric and stone surfaces. The Super Ink it uses is waterproof, fade resistant and heat proof, it produces a glossy finish that makes the marker suitable for students, artists and tradesmen alike.
- Color: Violet
- Medium point
- Permanent oil-based paint markers
- Opaque, glossy, intense color
- Marks on a variety of surfaces.
- Barrel Color: White
- Barrel Material: Aluminum
- Composition: Xylene, Titanium Dioxide, Pigments
- Flash Point: 34.4 deg C
- Odor: Xylene
- Resists: Acid-Free, Fade, Water and Abrasion
- Series: PX-20
- Special Features: Bullet Shaped Acrylic Nib
- Specific Gravity: 1.28 - 1.32
- Standards: AP Certified Nontoxic
- Tip Type: Medium
- Type: Permanent
- Usage: Ideal For Art Projects, Industrial Use
- Refillable: No
- Ink Color: Violet
- Ink Type: Oil-Based
- Applicable Materials: Glass, Metal, Stone, Plastic, Wood and Other Surfaces.