Tru-Blu Pipe Thread 4 Oz
"RECTORSEAL" TRU-BLU PIPE THREAD
RectorSeal Tru-Blu? pipe thread sealant with PTFE is a fast-dry, flexible set thread sealant designed for high vibration environments such as refrigeration and industrial applications. PTFE has been added to enhance thread lubrication during assembly and break out. Recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced, PVC, and CPVC pipe. Great for use as a positive lock and seal on threaded fasteners. Conforms to Federal Spec. TT-S-1732.
- 4 OZ
- Tru-Blu Pipe Thread Sealant
- With PTFE
- Fast Dry
- Flexible Set
- Designed For Refrigeration & Industrial Applications
- Enhances Thread Lubrication During Assembly & Break Out
- Recommended For Use On Threaded Galvanized Steel,Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Fiberglass Reinforced, PVC & CPVC Pipe
- Use As A Positive Lock & Seal On Threaded Fasteners
- Conforms To TT-S-1732.