Trimaco 63620 Easy Mask Non-Skid Protective Carpet Film, 36" x 200'
Trimaco Easy Mask Protective Carpet Film is reverse wound for easy application. The non-skid film protects against spills, dirt and foot traffic. Once applied, the film provides a tight bond with soft surfaces such as carpet, yet it's easy to remove and leaves no residue. Great for protecting carpeted stairs and highly tear resistant. Up to 30 days of use on synthetic carpet. Never apply to hardwood floors, wool carpet, ceramic tile or laminate flooring. Do not apply to wet or damp carpets. Allow 72 hours before applying to newly laid carpets.
- Size: 36" x 200'
- Finish: Clear
- Adhesive coated backing
- Up to 6 sq-ft coverage area
- Protective soft surface film for carpets
- Adhesive residue does not stick to carpet
- Highly resistant to tears and punctures
- Provides 30 days of carpet protection
- Solvent based adhesive leaves no residue or damage to the surface as it protects against damage from spills, dirt and foot traffic
- This is easy-to-use adhesive film provides a tight bond with soft surfaces such as carpet yet it's easy to remove
- Use for protecting carpeted stairs and highly tear resistant, paint, construction, residential, real estate, marine, industrial and more.