Total Repair HYR451 Hydroright Dual Flush Converter
Our award-winning Dual Flush Converters are proven in independent testing to quickly and easily reduce water usage by 30% or more, even in low-flow toilets. Choose the Quick Flush for liquids and paper with less water – the setting needed 4 out of 5 times. The Full Flush uses the normal amount of water for solids. Saves 15,000 gallons of water per year for a family of four.
- Install Without Tools In 5–10 Minutes.
- Easy to replace the moving parts in your toilet.
- Tank removal not required.
- Work with all standard flush valves.
- Eliminate flapper problems.
- Eliminate the most common problems in toilets - the flapper, chain and handle.
- Comes with traditional style split handle flush activator.
- Any HydroRight with a green control cable can use either a handle or a button. Interchangeable Light Touch buttons and handles are sold separately on Amazon.
- A recent study by Veritec Consulting, Inc. showed significant water savings following installation of the Dual Flush Converters. Veritec founder, Bill Gauley, is the developer of the de facto toilet performance standards used by the USEPA's WaterSense program.
- MFR: HYR451
- SKU: 11182138
- UPC: 188670000381
- Brand: Total Repair
- Length: 8
- Width: 4
- Height: 13
- Weight: 2.0 lb