Tomcat® 32414 Mouse Size Glue Traps with Eugenol Formula, 6-Pack
Tomcat® Glue Traps capture mouse and mice without poison. Excellent for capturing mice and other household pests. Eugenol formula provides enhanced stickiness. Non-toxic. Can also be used for cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and other insect pests. Tomcat® Glue Traps, also called adhesive traps or glue boards, are an inexpensive way to capture rats, mice, roaches, spiders, scorpions and a variety of other insects without poison. They're also an excellent tool to monitor for rodent and insect activity.
- 6 Pack
- Mouse glue trap
- Imbedded with eugenol for enhanced stickiness
- Safe to use in sensitive areas
- Professional strength.
How to Use
- 1. Open package and separate Tomcat Glue Traps
- 2. Place trap where rodents travel and where you've seen signs of them. Be sure to place flush against the wall and avoid corners.
- 3. Dispose of trap and rodent in trash.
When to Apply
- Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
- Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
- If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Where to Use
- Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft area between their nest and food source
- Eugenol formula provides enhanced stickiness.