Titebond II 5005 Weatherproof Premium Wood Glue, 1 Qt
Titebond II Premium Wood Glue is the only leading brand, one-part wood glue that passes the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects, including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, mailboxes, planters and picnic tables.
- 1 Qt
- First one-part wood glue to pass ANSI Type II water-resistance
- Offers excellent heat resistance
- Strong initial tack
- Forms a bond stronger than the wood itself
- Resists solvents, heat & water
- Sands easily without softening
- Designed for exterior use
- Excellent sandability
- Unaffected by finishes
- Fda approved for indirect food contact
- Ideal for radio frequency (R-F) and hot press gluing systems
- Easy cleanup with water.
- Application Temperature: Above 55°F.
- Open Assembly Time: 3-5 minutes (70°F./50% RH)
- Total assembly time: 10-15 minutes (70°F./50% RH)
- Minimum required spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Method of Application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Titebond II Premium provides a strong initial tack, fast speed of set, superior strength and excellent sandability. It is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards) and is ideal for radio frequency (R-F) gluing systems.