Titebond 6201 Premium Instant Bond Fast Set Thin Wood Adhesive, 2 Oz
Titebond Instant Bond is a two-part bonding system that takes between 5 - 15 seconds to set and 30 - 60 seconds for initial cure. It provides a strong, permanent bond and is ideal for hard to reach joints or surface areas that are difficult to clamp. Designed primarily for wood and wood products, this adhesive is also very effective on a wide variety of materials and substrates.
- 2 Oz
- Fast set - Eliminates clamping or reduces clamp time
- Bonds stronger than wood
- Excellent heat and solvent-resistance
- Unaffected by finishes
- Versatile - Bonds wood, MDF, acrylic, granite, natural rubber, PVC and more
- 2 year shelf life
- Triple distilled for purity & consistency
- No-clog applicator for easy use and waste reduction
- MIL Spec (A46050C) Type II, Class 1.
- Type: Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- Reactive VOC: 20 g/L
- State : Liquid
- Flashpoint : > 178° F
- Dried Film: Translucent Freeze/thaw
- Stability : Stable
- Solids : 100%
- Specific gravity: 1.09.
- The thin viscosity product offers the fastest assembly time of 5 seconds and an initial cure speed of 3 seconds. It is ideal for repairing hair line cracks and small defects in wood, as well as repairing loose veneer edges. It can also be used as a finish.