Titebond 5062 Professional Strength Original Wood Glue, 4 Oz
Titebond Original Wood Glue is the industry standard for woodworking. It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes.
- 4 Oz
- Fast set - Shortens clamp time
- Bonds stronger than wood
- Excellent sandability
- Unaffected by finishes
- Easy cleanup with water
- Provides strong initial tack & fast set to reduce clamp time
- Develops a bond stronger than the wood itself
- Easy to use
- Non toxic
- Cleans up with water
- FDA approved for indirect food contact.
- Application Temperature: Above 50°F.
- Open Assembly Time: 4-6 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 10-15 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- Minimum required spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Method of Application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Titebond Original can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results. It is ideal for wood, hardboard, particleboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials. Titebond Original is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water.