Timber Tuff's TMB-10S Straight Draw Shave Tool, 10"
Timber Tuff's Straight Draw Shave Tool is the perfect tool for debarking logs, firewood, fence posts, and more. The 10" ultra-sharp blade is 5 mm thick with a 30 degree angle shaves bark and wood accurately with very little effort. Made of heavy-duty steel with a hardness of HRC 30, this draw shave is designed to be durable and reliable. The comfortable wood handles provide you with a secure hold while the included blade protector will keep the blade sharp and will also help protect you. To keep the draw shave sharp and accurate, simply re-sharpen the blade with a stone when needed. Timber Tuff's draw shave is the ideal and reliable tool for your debarking needs and is also perfect for furniture building.
- Sharpened 10" blade, 5 mm thick with a 30 degree angle for fast and accurate work
- Comfortable wood grip handles
- Designed with a long-lasting and durable steel blade
- Hardness of HRC 30 for a reliable product
- Wood grip handles are comfortable and provide you with a secure hold
- Includes blade protector
- Easily shaves wood from logs, wood, fence posts, and more
- Great for debarking logs and firewood.
Constructed of Steel
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with a hardness of HRC 30. This is a durable and reliable tool that is long-lasting with the steel construction.
- Wooden Handles provide a comfortable grip that allows you a no-slip hold while working with this draw shave.
- The straight blade measures 5" long and is 5mm thick with a 30 degree angle. This allows the user to work faster and more accurately. The blade is easy to sharpen with a stone to keep it sharp and precise.
- With no assembly required, this is a fast and easy-to-use tool. Simply begin using the draw shave as advertised to make your projects come to life.