Timber Tuff TMB-55 Wood Handle Timber Jack
The Wood Handle Timber Jack is a great tool for lifting logs off the ground and will help to keep your chain from digging into the ground. Handles logs up to 14" diameter. Lifts logs 11" off ground so the chain saw won't dig into ground. Bottom-lift can be removed for rolling logs. Lifts logs 11" off of the ground preventing kick backs. Keeps your chain saw from digging into the ground. 48" long with 37" usable handle length. Can handle logs up to 14" in diameter. Wood handle for superior strength and also has a strong, powder coat finish. 2-In-1 tool can also help you roll logs easily by simply removing the bottom lift of the jack.
- Wood handle
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs
- Overall length 48"; usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powder coat finish.