Tie Down 59125L Patio Concrete Anchor W/Expansion Bolt 5/8"x3"
This anchor is designed to be bolted to an expansion sleeve in an existing concrete slab.
- Type: Double Head Anchor
- Finish: Black Paint
- With expansion bolt
- Mobile home
- Size: 5/8" x 3"
- Designed to be bolted to an expansion sleeve in an existing concrete slab or footing with only a 5/8" drilled hole for expansion anchor bolt.
- Concrete must be 2500 PSI minimum slab with 4" minimum thickness and 6/6 x 10/10 wire mesh or fiber mesh installed.
- Concrete slab must allow 4725 lb. of vertical tension on anchor without lifting.
- This assumes that the concrete weighs 150 lb. per cubic foot.
- Minimum distance from the anchor shaft to one edge of the slab is 4" from one edge and 6" from any other edge.