The Post Doctor PD10 Fence Post Repair Kit
The Post Doctor eliminates the need for a high cost brand new wooden fence after your 4 x 4 wooden posts have rotted from lack of maintenance or have fallen victim of destructive lawn equipment. No need to remove or dig up existing posts. It's one piece design that will anchor a sagging post from the subterranean wood below the cement and clamp it down to the wood above.
- A quick fix support system for 4x4 wood posts
- Made out of 1/8" galvanized hardened steel
- Will anchor a sagging post from the subterranean wood below the cement and clamp it down to the wood above
- Extends the life of your wood fence or mailbox for up to 10 more years
- No need to remove or dig up the old fence posts or cement, just hammer the Post Doctor in, bolt it down and secure with a thin layer of mortar.
- (1) Post Doctor
- (1) 12" x 5/16" drill bit
- (1) Phillips head bit
- (1) 6" Through bolt
- (2) Washers
- (2) Lock Washers
- (3) Wood Screws
- Crescent Wrench
- 7/16th Socket head wrench
- 1" x 6' wood brace
- 1 - small bag of mortor.