TERRO® T3206 Non-Toxic Spider & Insect Trap, 4" x 10"
Protect yourself from an array of creepy crawlers, including the "Big 3" - brown recluse, black widow and hobo spiders with non-toxic TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps. Insect traps are an excellent way to capture and kill a large number of spiders and other crawling insects. Pesticide-free and easy-to-use, spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets and other crawling insects are captured by the sticky surface on the TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap where they get stuck and die. includes four ready-to-use glue traps. The insect traps can be folded to prevent children and pets from coming into contact with the non-toxic sticky surface, or they may be used unfolded to lie flat.
- 4" x 10"
- Traps & kills spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets and other crawling insects
- Kills brown recluse, black widow and hobo spiders
- Ready-to-use & non-toxic sticky traps
- Non-toxic – safe to use around kids and pets
- Can be folded to prevent children or pets from coming into contact with sticky surface
- Safe to use around kids and pets
- Convenient, easy-to-use.
Where to Use
- The thought of spiders lurking in basements, attics and dark corners is unpleasant to most homeowners; for others, it is terrifying. Ease your chance of encountering creepy crawlers by strategically placing TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps where spiders lurk. Place the traps around the room’s perimeter, including against baseboards, in corners, behind doors, and behind or underneath furniture. The traps will catch spiders as they roam in search of insects. Continuous, long-term use of TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps will reduce infestations.
Directions for Use
- Pre-fold trap on fold lines
- Remove protective backing from glue surface of the trap
- Form the device into an enclosed trap
- Place traps against baseboards, in corners and behind furniture.
Are the TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps safe to use around kids and pets?
- Absolutely! The Spider & Insect Traps are non-toxic and a great way to easily capture, spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets and other crawling insects without the use of chemicals. As the insects roam, they are captured by the trap’s sticky surface where they get stuck and die.
For Best Results
- Replace the insect traps every three months or when the trap becomes full of spiders and insects.