Teks 21524 Truss-Head Phillips Drill-Point Lath Screws, #8 x 3/4", 200
Teks® Truss-Head Phillips Drill Point Lath Screw for attaching lath to metal (20-12 gauge). Use to attach metal lath to steel studs for stucco/plaster applications and to attach pre-drilled metal brackets to steel studs. Screw features engineered drill point and flute that removes material efficiently and properly size the hole for threads. Ideal for applications requiring a wide, low-profile head. Install with a standard screw gun and a #2 Phillips drive bit (screw gun and bit not included).
- 200 Count
- Diameter: #8
- Length: 3/4"
- Head Type: Truss
- Drive Size: #2 Phillips
- Self-tapping/self-drilling design
- No pre-drilling necessary
- Suitable for applications requiring a wide, low-profile head
- Engineered flute removes material efficiently and sizes the hole for threads
- Securely fasten 20-12 gauge metal in stucco/plaster and other metal-to-metal fastening applications without needing to pre-drill.