Teks 21416 Hex-Washer-Head Drill Point Roofing Screws, #12 x 2", 50-Co
Teks® Hex-Washer-Head Drill Point Roofing Screw for attaching corrugated panels to wood. Provides secure metal-to-wood fastening with strong holding power, without the need to pre-drill. The sharp self-piercing point is ideal for fastening corrugated roofing panels to wood structures. Self-sealing neoprene washer provides a waterproof seal and a premium finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance in harsh outdoor environments. Installs with a standard screw gun and a 5/16" hex drive bit.
- 50 Count
- Diameter: #12
- Length: 2"
- Head Type: Hex Washer Head
- Drive Size: 5/16" Hex
- No pre-drilling necessary
- Screws tap their own heads
- Secure fastening with strong holding power
- Engineered drill point and flute allow for efficient material removal
- Use for metal-to-wood fastening, such as fastening metal roofing panels to wood structures
- For attaching corrugated panels to wood
- Approved for treated lumber.