Teks 21380 Phillips Flat-Head Self-Tapping Screw w/Wing, #10x1-7/16",
Teks® Self-Tapping Phillips Flat-Head Self-Tapping Screw with Wing for secure fastening and strong holding power. Provide secure wood to metal fastening and strong holding power without the need to pre-drill. Screws tap their own threads. Engineered drill point and flute allow for efficient material removal. Excellent corrosion resistance. Can be used to attach wood headers and plywood to steel frames. Drill point removes material and sizes the hole for threads.
- 100 Count
- Diameter: #10
- Length: 1-7/16"
- Drive Style: Phillips
- Head Type: Flat
- Drive Size: #2 Phillips
- No pre-drilling necessary
- Screws tap their own threads
- Secure fastening and strong holding power
- Engineered drill point and flute allow for efficient material removal
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- For attaching wood to metal
- Approved for treated lumber
- Residential steel frame construction
- Duct work to steel framing
- Electrical accessories to steel framing
- Track to stud and stud splicing.
- Using appropriate drive bit, begin drilling Teks® through material.
- Teks® screws tap their own threads in metal substrate.
- Continue driving until fastener is properly seated.