Teks 21364 Self-Tapping Phillips Pan-Head Drill Point Screw, #8x3/4",
Teks® Self-Tapping Phillips Pan Head Drill Point Screw for secure fastening and strong holding power. Provide secure metal-to-metal fastening and strong holding power without the need to pre-drill. Screws tap their own threads. Engineered drill point and flute allow for efficient material removal. Excellent corrosion resistance.
- 240 Count
- Diameter: #8
- Length: 3/4"
- Drive Style: Phillips
- Head Type: Pan
- Drive Size: #2 Phillips
- No pre-drilling necessary
- Screws tap their own threads
- Secure fastening and strong holding power
- Engineered drill point and flute allow for efficient material removal
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Ideal for fastening 20-12 gauge metal to metal.
- Residential steel frame construction
- Duct work to steel framing
- Electrical accessories to steel framing
- Track to stud and stud splicing.
- Using appropriate drive bit, begin drilling Teks® through material.
- Teks® screws tap their own threads in metal substrate.
- Continue driving until fastener is properly seated.