Tapcon® 24155 Phillips Flat-Head Concrete Anchors, 3/16" x 1-3/4", 6-C
Tapcon® Phillips Flat-Head Concrete Anchors are ideal for fastening applications in concrete, block, or brick. Use these anchors to attach electrical equipment, two by fours, downspout straps, hose reels, flag poles, hurricane shutters, and more. Blue Climaseal® coating provides extended corrosion protection.
- 6 Count
- Head Type: Phillips Flat Head
- Anchor Diameter: 3/16"
- Length: 1-3/4"
- Finish: Blue Climaseal
- Fast installation: drill a hole and drive an anchor
- Replaces small diameter expansion anchors, plugs and screws in light to medium duty applications
- No need to pre-spot hole
- No inserts are required
- Reversible and removable
- Can be installed close to an edge
- Thread design results in increased pullout values and lower installation torques
- Blue Climaseal® coating provides extra corrosion resistance.
Tapcon® is the #1 brand recognized and used by professionals for attachment to masonry. Tapcon® invented the original "blue concrete screw" and with 30 years of experience continues to lead in innovation.
- Blue Climaseal® coating is uniquely applied in multiple stages through dip-spin technology for extra corrosion resistance.
Advanced Threadform Technology™ intertwines a large "chiseled" main thread with a small diameter thread to reduce head snapping and provide:
- 30% lower installation torque
- 20% more holding power
- Finished head gives a low, uniform profile and aesthetic appeal.
- Close-to-edge placement. No expansion or outward pressure allows installation near a concrete's edge without cracking.
- Easily reversible and removable. No inserts required.
- Recommended for use with ACQ pressure-treated lumber.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Electrical junction boxes
- Conduit clips
- HVAC strapping
- 2 X 4 lumber
- Wood headers
- Furring strips
- Hurricane shutters
- Window frames, jambs and sills
- Door frames to masonry
- Plywood backer boards to masonry
- Exterior insulation to masonry.
- Using a hammer drill, drill hole 1/4" deeper than anchor embedment.
- Position anchor into nut driver or onto Phillips bit, and drive anchor into pre-drilled hole until anchor is fully seated.