Tapcon® 11249 Carbide-Tipped Concrete Drill Bit, 5/32" x 4-1/2", 4-Pac
Tapcon® Carbide-Tipped Drill Bits are manufactured with higher tolerances than ANSI standards, enabling you to drill precise holes for maximum holding power. This Standard drill bit is universally used for drilling smaller pilot holes in concrete, block and brick, and works seamlessly with Tapcon® anchors.
- 4 Pack
- Diameter: 5/32"
- Length: 4-1/2"
- For Use With Fastener Diameter: 3/16"
- For Use With Fastener Length: 2-1/4" to 2-3/4"
- Carbide tip for strength and durability
- Ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes when installing anchors
- Tight bit tolerance provides maximum anchor performance.