Sweeney’s® S9014 Solar Powered Mole & Gopher Sonic Spike, Treats up to
Sweeney’s® solar powered mole and gopher repeller offers a poison-free way to drive away moles, gophers. Every 30 seconds, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a penetrating sound which is irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations. This method encourages moles to leave the property, and the solar operated spike continues to discourage return visits.
- Moles and gophers are chased away unharmed
- Solar powered, no batteries required
- One charge lasts 5 days
- Will not harm pets
- Spike covers up to 7500 sq. ft.
- Sonic pulses emitted every 30 seconds
- Spike operates in a circular pattern, approximately 95 ft. in diameter
- Mow-over design - bury flush with the ground
How To Use:
- Step 1-use a wooden stake or steel rod to make a pilot hole prior to inserting the solar powered sonic spike™ into the ground
- Step 2-insert the spike until the bottom of the spike head begins touching the ground to prevent the chance of hitting it with a lawnmower or tripping on it
- Step 3-to activate, slide switch to "on"
- Step 4-remove solar powered sonic spike™ when flooding may occur or before ground freezes.