Swan ELSP38050 Element SoakerPro Soaker Hose, Black, 3/8" x 50'
The Element SoakerPro Landscaping Soaker Hose is a soaker hose ideal for professional landscapers, featuring quick and easy setup. Lightweight hose is easy to wind around plants and flower beds without causing any damage. This soaker hose reduces evaporation for more efficient watering while it lies under mulch or soil to keep moisture near the root and allows delicate foliage and vegetables to stay protected from damaging contact with high pressure water. Meets lead-free standard with Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and is made of 65% recycled rubber while using 70% less water than conventional sprinklers.
- The soaker hose used by professional landscapers
- Length : 50 feet
- Lead-fee eco-safe hose
- Save up to 70% water usage
- Hose leaks at rate of 1 gallon per foot, per hour on level ground
- Made from 65% recycled rubber
- Patented water restrictor to control flow
- End cap removes for connecting soaker hose in series
- Water weeps from holes to soak the roots
- Color: Black.
- This garden soaker hose targets your plants right at the roots, reducing evaporation and ensuring that moisture stays where your plants need it most.
- This flexible and lightweight Element hose is easy to wind around your garden and flowerbeds without causing any damage to your delicate plants.
- This Element soaker hose is made from 65% recycled rubber and uses 70% less water than conventional sprinklers, making it the greener choice for your garden and home.