SunBlaster™ SL0900095 Universal T5 Stand for All-Size T5 Light Strips
The Universal T5 Stand allows you to set the exact lighting height to get your seedlings or fresh cuttings off to their best starts ever. Achieving the optimum 3" - 6" lighting distance from the plant canopy is now a breeze. These sturdy light stands are made of durable high quality injection molded plastic and rust free powder coated aluminum to provide years of reliable and dependable performance in your growing environment. This lighting stand fits all size SunBlaster T5 light strips.
- Allows you to set the exact lighting height to get your seedlings or fresh cuttings off to their best starts ever
- Achieving the optimum 3" - 6" lighting distance from the plant canopy is now a breeze
- Made of durable high quality injection molded plastic and rust free powder coated aluminum
- Fits all size SunBlaster T5 light strips.
- (2) 18" support bars
- Powered coated aluminum.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 21" (L) x 11.5" (W) x 2.5" (H).
How much weight can the Light Rail 5.0 carry?
- The Light Rail 5.0 can support up to 100 lbs. when mounted properly. Note: the greater the weight, the more frequently trolley wheels will need to be replaced.
What if my Sola Rola travels beyond the magnetic stops?
- It needs to be resynchronized. First, remove power from the system. Next, remove the magnets from the track. Then, repeat the process for installing the magnetic stops as listed previously in the manual. Make sure the rails are installed at least 6".
My digital 7-day timer won't come on at my programmed time. Is it defective?
- First, make sure it is in Auto mode (the screen says AUTO at the bottom). If that doesn't help, the timer might be in Random mode. Press the WEEK and HOUR buttons simultaneously to toggle Random mode on and off (you'll see a circle appear and disappear on
I'm having trouble programming the digital 7-day timer TM01715(D). Is there an alternate set of instructions?
- Step 1: Press PROG. Left side of screen should display 1 ON. Step 2: Press WEEK until the desired week schedule is displayed at top of screen. Step 3: Press HOUR and MIN to set the desired time you want the timer to turn the device on. Step 4: Press
How many lights can I plug into a lighting controller that is wired to 120V?
- Running your lights at 120V (instead of 240V) will reduce the acceptable amount of ballasts used by half. For example, an 8 light controller, when wired to 120V, can only have a maximum of four 1000W ballasts plugged in. This is because the amperage drawn
How much weight can the Light Rail 3.5 and 4.0 carry?
- If mounted continuously along the rail through all the mounting holes first to a board, and then the board to the ceiling, it will easily carry 75 lbs as long as the board is mounted sufficiently to a structure that will handle the weight. If mounted only
Will this ballast work with a flip box?
- If you are using a "Flip Relay Box" and your ballasts are having trouble switching, you must observe the following instructions to ensure proper operation. Most electronic ballasts contain an "error sensing" open circuit safety feature
How do I re-attach my Hydrofarm Light Track trolly to the chain?
- The Hydrofarm Light Track has a small pin that attaches the trolly to the chain. There is one link in the chain that is big enough to fit the pin. Refer to the above PDF for a closer look.