Start Your Engines® 21214 Fuel System Revitalizer, 2 Oz
Start Your Engines! Fuel System Revitalizer is designed to ensure easy starting of 2 and 4 cycle motors, smooth rough idling and stalling, and helps remove gum and varnish from throttle plate and carburetor. Additive ensures quick easy starts after extended storage, and ensures smooth idling and performance in season.
- Size: 2 Oz
- For all 2 and 4-cycle small engines
- Easy to use, just add to the equipment's fuel tank
- Revitalizes fuel and the entire fuel system
- New can - Same great formula
- Easy to use
- Just add to the equipment's fuel tank.
When should I use Start Your Engines® brand?
- Start Your Engines!® brand should be used anytime your engine begins to run rough or becomes difficult to start. It is particularly useful for use after long term storage when engines can be reluctant to start.
Will Start Your Engines!® brand harm my engine?
- When used as directed, Start Your Engines!® brand will not harm gasoline engines.
What Is Start Your Engines!® Fuel System Revitalizer? How Does This Fuel Additive Work?
- Start Your Engines!® Fuel System Revitalizer is an additive that ensures easy starting of equipment that has been sitting for a long time. It works by adding combustibility to old fuel and removes gum and varnish sediment in the fuel system.
What is the shelf life of Start Your Engines!® Fuel Revitalizer?
- The shelf life of Start Your Engines!® Fuel Revitalizer is 2 years from the date of purchase, provided it has been tightly capped and stored in a cool, dry place.
- Check to be sure fuel line and filters are clean and not plugged and fuel can flow. Check spark plug for deposits and clean or replace if required. Check fuel level in gas tank, add gasoline or OEM approved blend of 2-cycle oil and fresh gasoline, as needed, to assure sufficient gasoline to start engine. Invert the aerosol can upside down, press on the valve side and aim into the fuel tank (Do not spray product into the air or your face). The can will empty in ~30 – 60 seconds. Use of unmixed gasoline in a 2-cycle engine can cause engine failure and should never be attempted. Start per the OEM equipment manual recommended starting procedure. If engine does not start a mechanical repair may be required.
- Aerosol product dispenses from the top of the valve, turn can upside down and aim valve into fuel tank to dispense the product. Do not use near fire, flames, sparks or any sources of ignition (No Smoking). Use in well ventilated area.