Starbar® 25100D QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip, Treats 300 Sq.Ft., 2-
The QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip is specially designed to control nuisance flies. Flies are instinctively drawn to its curved design created to facilitate fly feeding. QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip has a large exposed surface area for flies to feed on and a unique active ingredient that kills flies in seconds. A triple-action attractant draws flies to the strip where they feed on a sugar-based active ingredient coating. The QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strips are ideal for use wherever nuisance flies are a problem.
- 1 strip lasts up to 8 weeks
- Designed to control nuisance flies
- Lures flies and kills them in seconds
- Treats up to 300 Sq.Ft.
- Large exposed surface area for flies to feed on & unique active ingredient that kills flies in seconds
- Triple action attractant draws flies to the strip where they feed on a sugar based active ingredient coating
- Easy to use
- Single application lasts up to 8 weeks
- Compatible with IPM programs
- 2 pack.
- QuikStrike may be placed at locations where flies are a problem. For optimum results, place the station low to the ground, flies generally forage for food close to the ground. Flies seen at higher locations are resting and not actively seeking food. Bait stations placed in rafters or areas higher than 4 feet will not be as
effective. Place the bait station on a stationary object. Do not allow the bait station to blow in the wind, as flies will not land on moving objects. Affix the station using suitable adhesive that will keep the station in place for the duration of the product’s life. The station may be placed at any angle but is most effective when placed on a flat surface. In areas of low to moderate infestations, the station will provide control, but control may be less apparent. The fly bait station contains a triple action fly attractant that, when activated, will attract flies to the area.